The weekend is HERE!!! (probably has been here for a few hours for some of you). Without further ado, here is the top 5 places (in no particular order) I would love to eat at this weekend! This list represents the restaurants I have yet to frequent but have heard great things about. AKA – they are on my bucket list/food map and I fully intend on getting to each and everyone at some point. If you want additional suggestions for a certain cuisine, feel free to reach out. I love sharing my recommendations with everyone!
- Minetta Tavern – Bone Marrow or Black Label Burger.
- Torrisi Italian Specialties – Whatever they are serving, if you are lucky enough to get a seat.
- Momofuku Noodle Bar – Anything on the menu. But if you have a large group see if you can make a reservation for the fried chicken dinner.
- Osteria Morini– Porchetta or any pasta really.
- Tertulia – Try as many tapas as possible.
Hopefully you get to hit up one of these awesome place, please report back and let the before slice bread team know your thoughts, comments and suggestions. Have a great weekend and stuff your faces!!!!